Sunday, October 5, 2008

adopted?

i think i'm adopted.....
neither 1 of my parents r like me... n i'm not like them....

my dad offered 2 take care of my granma... i cudnt believe my ears.....
really?
dat was amazing
....................NOT!!!!!!

Wats his idea of taking care?
dumping her in an old folks home....
"at least she'll be taken care of".... he says....
my aunt currently cares 4 her...
is taking her away from her family n junking her a better option?

his point: de ppl who look after her shudnt complain...
true...

but caring 4 an elderly person is difficult...
no matter how much u love de person... de back breaking hrs u put in... of course u'll complain...

its like caring 4 a child...
no matter how much u love it...
when his/her behaviour is terrible.... u complain...
its calld a part of life!!!

i almost wantd 2 scream at him...
"i'll keep dat in mind when ur old n need 2 be cared 4...,"...

don get me wrong.. i think homes r fine...IF N ONLY IF they r absolutely neccesary...
eg: all working kids, no maid, a temporary arrangement.....

i was aways scared my granma was gonna do dat 2 my grandpa...
i told my self i'd make sure he went somewhr near... so i can visit him every othr day at least...

family... means de world 2 me...
but it doesnt 2 so many ppl.....

i don like many of de things my parents do.. not 2 me.. but as ppl...
technically... altho i love my family... some of de things they do irks me 2....
wat can i do?

pray real hard.. i dont bcome them...
learn from their mistakes...

n BELIEVE.... they don make me who i am.. i do.. by de choices i make...
God does... by what he has planned out 4 me.....
n i'm gonna leave it 2 him...
he's always taken care of me..
n i dont think he'll stop:)

1 comment:

Bananalicious said...

aww babezz..
dont worry... not many people are like their parents..
I swear if my mum didn't give birth to me she'd think i was adopted, our minds are literally the opposite..