Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mo0ting

my very 1st mooting: a levels
Level: within college
Emotion be4 : wreck.. disastrous
Emotion during: nervous as hell
Judge: scary as hell
Actual moot: tormenting
My performance: faster than a bullet train... rambling..disastrous..... blithering idiot....
My vow: to NEVER EVER EVER MOOT AGAIN!!!! EVER!!!!

but.... i still went ahead... this year...

2nd mooting: part 1
Level: representing college
Emotion be4: questioning wy i voluntarily put myself thru hell again
Emotion during : not 2 bad
Judge: prelim - really nice
: finals - nice n scary
Actual moot: fun
My performance: smiley... not 2 fast..
Result : we actually won....

n,...
went 2 de finals...
n....
we won.. against uitm...
n....
now.... we won....

WE ARE GOING 2 HONG KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we ARE GOING 2 REPRESENT MALAYSIA!!!!!
THIS HAS GOTTA BE 1 OF DE MOST AWESOME THINGS THAT HAS EVER EVER HAPPENED 2 ME!!!!!!

thank u GOd!!!!!!
soooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!
YOU are soooooooooooooo amazing!!!!
i believe u made this happen 4 a reason....
n i'm going 2 find out what that is.. n Learn from wtv u have planned 4 me:)

No comments: