Saturday, January 17, 2009

stalker!!

i have walked from from class/coll... to de lrt station..
at night.. alone.. and everything has been perfectly fine...
today.. in de middle of the afternoon... the weirdness begans...

im walking up 2 de station.. guy catches up with me.. indian.. mid 30's..
guy:
" u look familiar.. r u from bangsar?"
u have a very familiar face...
r u working/studying?
how come u have class on saturday?

n me.. being de idiot i am.. actually answered all his questions.. short of hiving him my address...
i still didnt feel weird... " maybe de guyz being friendly" i thought 2 myself...

to test my theory.. i went into a convenience store... n guess wat??
de guy actually waited 4 me!! outside!!
i panick gila!!
called my fren.. n thank goodness he hadnt gone home yet.. so he said he'll come...
so.. i go out of the store.. n de guy asks me " are u scared" i say no...
he says" de way u were on de phone.. i tot u were scared...
n he keeps asking me.. r u scared?
i say no... ( by dis point.. i am shaking with fear... de saving grace being de fact dat it was a public place with lots of ppl walking about)

n he asks me wat i did 4 new year.. whether im a christian.. n a=wats my name..
i'm an idiot.. cant even think of a bloody fake name.. n gave him my real name.. half of it anyway...
n then he asks me.. how can i get in touch with u?
i just say " sorry.. i dont know you"...
n he goes away.. comes back again..
"its ok if u dont know me.. but don be scared k..."

n he goes away.. n comes back again...
shit i tell u!!

finally he leaves.. 4 good!!

n my knight in shining armour.. arrives.. if not 2 rescue me.. 2 at least be some comfort!!
thank u soo much 4 volunteering 2 come.. i owe u!!

now im afraid dat tomorrow morning when i go 2 de station.. he's gonna be waiting there 4 me...
*gulp*.. i hope not wei..

GOd... please protect me from scary ppl!!

No comments: