Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2010, going on 2011

I'd actually totally forgotten that I had a blog till a stranger reminded it about it recently:)

2010 was a super-awesome year for me!

I've had so many "firsts" is 2010... like....
- taking a 6 hour bus ride alone
- going on an airplane halfway across the world by myself
-riding a jet-ski
- spending waaay too much money!!!
-buying a dress and wearing it voluntarily for a reason other than prom...
-getting fan mail(LOL)
-getting a pedicure
-wearing shorts in public (a one time feat not to be repeated! haha)
-getting 4 teeth yanked out in a week
-going on a real holiday with my high school fiends
-getting a body massage
-joining a gym(although it hasn't shown any results yet... hmmph..)
& lots more!

2010 was a memorable year and I'm hoping that 2011 is as great as 2010!

No comments: