Friday, August 8, 2008

jail

i've been 2 jail.... pudu jail... cant quite believe it huh? innocent girl like me? haha..
well.. i have.. as a visitor during my skool dayz:)
de copy cat crime i talked bout earlier... its pretty disturbing..
when i went 2 jail.... i saw videos of de prisoners being hit with thick rotans... n how the guyz but got all red n scarred...
they took us to the room where ppl get hanged... the sound of the preparation before the prisoner is brought in 2 be hung.. the actual process itself.. the sound of the black bag being put over his head... it still rings in my ears...

dat makes me think... if skool kids were all taken 2 visit prisons... 2 see how horrible n shitty n frightening it is... wud that possibly make them scared enuff 2 stop committing crimes in the future?
its a theory... which...i think.. might just work:)
if ever...i do anything.. dat makes me have 2 go thr... pls shoot me.. its 1 hell hole i do not ever want 2 have be in...

3 comments:

Petrina Jo said...

hahahaha yes yes i agree with traumatizing kids! I'm all for it! woohoooooo!

babes put in a chatbox then we can all spam ur blog like crazy. can get it from my/nuts blog

Petrina Jo said...

pet here btw

rebecca said...

pet... u r a evil evil person!!!
if u ever have kids.. pls give them 2 me.. i don trust u with ur own kids!!