Wednesday, August 20, 2008

what the &*%^#@$^%?

mum: ur a naughty girl.. if you keep doing things like this.. mummy wont love you...
mum: go to you room!
mum: dont ever talk to me again!!
mum: u r so stupid.. where's ur common sense? ur an embarassment!!

mean... but common.. possible.. rite?

here's something new:

mum: u never ever listen 2 me.. ur not my child anymore.. next time u act up, i'm gonna whack u..i'll whack u soo hard until u bleed all over..... n after that.. what will u become? a pile of shit.. useless to me..a big lump of useless shit... where does shit sleep?with the rubbish..

if this doesnt sound absolutely hurting 2 u.. how about de fact dat it was said 2 a 6 yr old?

wy do i always see these things happening? (i swear.. i heard it with my own ears)

thanks mummy for never saying that 2 me:)

No comments: