Sunday, November 2, 2008

i have decided....
no matter how good a person i thought u were...
de way u've treated me.... has done nothing 2 even remotely suggest u r a good person...
i dont know wy ur doing it...
i keep telling myself ur a good person..
u have good reasons....
but i cant anymore...

i have wasted enough tears on u....
i have wasted enough time on u....
i am drained...

God has made me a promise.....
When i've built a relationship with Him... n de person i'm meant to be with has built 1 too....
God will bring the person into my life....
Now is not the right time...
I need 2 learn patience...
I need 2 learn independence..
I need to learn to love unconditionally...
i Need to learn 2 trust that God knows whats best 4 me...

will that person be u?
i dont know...
but i need 2 stop wasting my life thinking about u...
coz i don wanna miss the right 1 if n when.. he does come along;)

No comments: