Sunday, November 2, 2008

lies n lies n more lies...

i saw u from a distance... all was good....
the distance was bridged....
a friendship was formed... all was good....
the admiration grew.... the trust grew... the love grew....
all was good...

but then u left....
u walked away....
u didnt even say goodbye....

u said u dreamt about me... i guess u lied...
u said that u enjoy talking 2 me... i guess u lied....
u said u love being with me... i guess u lied....
u said i've become an important person in ur life... i guess u lied...
u said u will always be there for me no matter what... i guess u lied....

everything that i thought u were.... seems to have b'come a lie...
i dont get screwed over.... then how did this happen??
have i b'come such a bad judge of character?
or have i been so blind.. i closed my eyes 2 de real u n saw only wat i wanted 2 see?

u said u loved me..... u lied?

*sigh*

No comments: