Friday, June 25, 2010

Journey to the U.S.A.!

Long airplane flights.. so nooooot my cup of tea!!!
i had 1 7 hour flight and another 11 hour....

Things I hate about flying:
1. The ear popping sound and intense pain in my ear during landing....
2. Crying babies... I love kids!! But, I pity d little ones... it's so uncomfortable 4 adults... how much more 4 the kids!! n they sry a lot... i barely got 3 hours of sleep on a 48 hours on flight!!
3. There's no space to move.. i barely could feel my left leg...
4. My earphones didn't work on d 2nd flight.. and they didnt have a personal tv 4 a 11 hour flight!!! that was soooooo crazy!!!

Now that I'm here....
I didn't have any trouble adjusting to the sleeping.. but everything was shaking.. as if though I was still on the plane.... it's better now:)

I went 2 1 store so far.. n they have Lays chips 4 8 ringgit.. so dat's cheap... n some cosmetics are cheap.... but... I haven't had A real adventure... besides babysitting... n d baby just burst out crying... eventho nothing was wrong!! ~ aiks!!

oh well....


No comments: