Saturday, June 26, 2010

Of dog shows and roads....

Today, we went 4 a dog show.. well... d show didnt actually start... but we did see lots of dogs!!
the dogs are huge!!!! super biG!! i've never seen dogs that size in Malaysia... i wonder wat they feed them... i also saw super small dogs... that were the size of a kitten!!!

The road is left-hand drive here.... to me it feels like they r gonna hit into something but i remind myself shut up just in case i scream and they actually hit into something!! haha...

The houses here are cute.... no gates no fences.... just small houses.. with chimneys.... driveways.. garages.... wooden floors and the houses are made of wood... o sneaking out here.. coz each time u walk.. it's squeak squeak.... haha :)

I am a TV addict.. so here.. it's like pulling the plug on my drug!!! so far i've watched 1 movie at home.. but dat's about it.. so... i'll have 2 see how I survive:)

I guess this experience will be like a foreign exchange student... kind of... ppl look at me more here coz i'm a rare species.... Indian:)

4 comments:

Sowmya said...

heyy babes!! you updated!! hehehe..ive acgtually been following your blog!!!! wheee! hope USA is awesome!! the things worth buying back are cosmetics and nuts (if you're a nut person!), skype should be clearer there in the states, so come online one of these days and we can video call!!! love you!! xoxo

rebecca said...

haha.. i did!!! let me know what else u think i shld buy!!!

rebecca said...

on facebook:)

rebecca said...

on facebook:)