Tuesday, September 9, 2008

changing rebecca

i've changed....
so much over the last year...
i hope 4 the better...
for some things.. i'm still trying...
but some things.. i just can't....
its just the way i am.... wat do i do?

should i go against wat makes me me.. just coz i want 2 fit in?
should i be a rock out of 4 fear that showing feelings will come off as being emotional?
should i shut up b'coz i have a tendency 2 say things that make it seem like i'm living in the past(when in reality i'm just saying it b'coz it came across my mind!!)?
should i pretend that everything is ok with wat u say.. just coz i dont want u 2 hate me?
should i call u when i know u listen but u dismiss everything that happens 2 me as silly?
should i be quietly killing myself by wat u say?

why should i care?
i'm sick about worrying about wat othr ppl say/think...
but....its human nature.. ppl cant help it...
u want ppl 2 like u....
but from now on.. i'm going 2 try 2 bother less n less....
n if dat means u like me less.. than so be it..

this is me.. n from now on.. i'm going 2 be more me... n less of wat u want me 2 be.. : )
i've learnt that from a person dear to me..
who i miss so much rite now...
thank u 4 reminding me 2 be me:)

No comments: